Duggan House

Duggan House is named for its first inhabitant, John Joseph Duggan. As a successful businessman, member of Strathcona's first town council and mayor from 1902-1904 and 1905-1910, J.J. Duggan was one of the Edmonton areas most influential citizens. He and his family lived in this house from 1907-1931.

Recognized as a Provincial Historic Resource by the Province of Alberta on August 31, 1982; Duggan house has been the headquarters of the Alberta Association of Architects since 1978.